Windows Audio Recorder, also known as Voice Recorder, is an app with a built-in Windows operating system. This application has many features, including recording both internal and external audio. This guide will show you how to record audio with the Voice Recorder app on Windows 10.
This app made the top of our list for several reasons. The first reason is that it is a universal app that will work on all your Windows 10 devices. The second reason is that the free app requires no in-app purchases. Finally, the app has a simple and clean interface that makes it simple to use.
How To Record Audio With Voice Recorder App On Windows 10
Recording with the Windows recorder is very simple. You will need to launch the app and give it the recording permission. It allows you to record, pause, add markers, trim, rename, listen to, and share your recordings. You will also see the estimated recording time remaining as you record. Some important features of Voice recorders on Windows are,
- It is a universal app that will work on all your Windows 10 devices.
- The app is free and does not require any in-app purchases.
- The app has a simple and clean interface that makes it easy to use
- You can record, pause, add markers, trim, rename, listen to, and share your recordings.
- You will also see the estimated recording time remaining as you record.
Some important features are worth mentioning. You can use the app to record both internal and external audio. The app also can add markers. These markers can help you find specific parts of your recording. Here is the list of what you can do using the Voice Recorder app:
- Launch the Voice Recorder app.
- To grant the app access to your microphone, select “Allow.”
- To begin recording, click the “Record” button.
- To pause the recording, press the “Pause” button.
- If you want to stop recording, press the “Stop” button.
- To hear your finished recording, select “Listen.”
- To send your recording to others, select the “Share” button.
- To cut unwanted parts out of your recording, select “Trim.”
- Select “Rename” to give your recording a new name.
- To remove your tape, hit the delete key or select the dustbin icon.
Step 1: Open The App
Select “Open” from the Windows file menu to launch the recorder application, then look for “Voice Recorder” in your search results. In addition, the recorder application can be located in the start menu or pinned to essentials.
Step 2: Recording
Now, you have to start the recording by pressing the microphone icon. You can stop the recording again by pressing the same key. Pausing the audio is also easy in this app; just press the pause button. These features are available in the bottom taskbar.
All these features make it simple and easy to edit on the spot. Simple voiceovers can also be recorded using this application. Windows audio recorder also allows you to share your recordings with other apps and devices using Windows Share.
Step 3: Stop Recording and Renaming
Once you have completed your recording, you can stop it by pressing the square stop button in the center of the screen. You will be asked to name your file and select the save button to keep it.
You have now learned how to use the Voice Recorder app on Windows 10 to record audio. This app is great for recording lectures, meetings, and other events. The app is free and easy to use. You can also use the app to record both internal and external audio.
How to Record Internal Audio on Windows 10 Using Voice Recorder App?
You can use the Voice Recorder app if you are searching for a solution to record internal audio on Windows 10. You just have to do some important microphone settings to make it work. Very few applications allow internal audio recording, and the Windows recorder app is one of them.
You must navigate to the Settings menu to put the Voice Recorder app’s capability of recording internal audio to use.
- Right-click on the speaker icon in the lower right corner of your screen.
- In the file, find “Sound” and click to open it.
- Go to the “Recording” section and right-click “Stereo Mix.”
- Click “Enable” to enable the stereo mix option.
The stereo mix is the main feature that allows you to record internal audio on Windows 10. It is a very useful feature of Windows 10 that can be recorded from multiple devices. It means you can record the internal and external sounds at the same time.
Tips To Record Excellent Quality Audio On Windows Voice Recorder App
- You can undoubtedly record like a professional using Windows’ voice recorder application. This app is designed in such a way that it allows you to record high-quality audio. But if you want to enhance your recording experience and get the best quality audio, follow some tips.
- Always record in a quiet place like a studio. Nighttime is the best way to record your voiceovers and podcasts on the Windows Voice Recorder app.
- You need to use an external microphone to get the best audio quality. It will help you to record clear and concise audio.
- If you are recording a meeting or lecture, use the internal audio recording (Stereo mix) feature and disable the external microphone.
- You can also use the pop filter while recording your voice. It will help you to remove unwanted noise from your audio.
In this demonstration, we have shown you how to record audio on your computer using the Voice Recorder app and Windows 10. This application is an excellent tool for recording lectures, meetings, and other events. The app can be downloaded for free and is simple to use. Additionally, you can use the application to record audio from either the device’s microphone or another device’s microphone. Learn how to record audio on Windows 10 with the help of the Voice Recorder app by following the steps listed above.
Hey, I’m Hammad. I have been writing for several years now and have amassed a wealth of experience within my field. My focus is on technology and gaming, two areas that I am highly knowledgeable about. Also, I’m writer for iPhonEscape.com and CPUGPUnerds.com as well and where I have written over 350 articles.